Kiln Work

Kiln Work

Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm up and running




Well, I got my Sales Tax Permit today. It is official. Texas Art Angel is in business. I will be selling, lampwork beads, jewelry, chain maile, kiln work and sandblasted items. I hope that I can interest you in a few items. I'll be posting pictures soon. I have started working on my website which is http://www.texasartangel.com/ I will also be selling on etsy.com and ebay.com all under Texasartangel Check it out. Well, give me a week to get everything up and running. I'm doing a show this Sunday at Saint Ambrose Catholic Church with a couple friends. I'll get there websites and post them soon.


Hope you enjoy the site. Take a minute to leave a comment of two and let me know what you think.


Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment