Kiln Work

Kiln Work

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Today's creations



Here is what I did today. It is a shaggy loop bracelet and earring set done in sterling silver square wire with a swivel lobster claw clasp and silver ear wires. There are a total of 144 jump rings. This set is for a customer, but you can have one made for you. Just send me an email texasartangel@gmail.com we can discuss sizes etc.. I love doing Chain Maille, I find it relaxing. I'm going to working on one new project a day 5 days a week. Getting ready for an open house and this makes it a little easier. I figure instead of staying up all night the days before the event, if I do them a little at a time, I'll have quite a little inventory ready for the sale.

I've been trying to get everything set up for ebay and etsy. It is taking longer than I had expected. But I will get it going soon.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment