Kiln Work

Kiln Work

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Been playing with my new Kilns

That's right I ended up with 2 new kilns. Last time I posted I was waiting for Big Momma to get here. Well she made it finally and I love her. Then on a fluke a lady in Mississippi posted that she was selling a kiln and giving away some fusible glass. Well, free glass. I'm all over that. It just so happened that we were going to Mississippi that next week. Well, I got the glass. Amazing glass, sorted by coe and everything. Lots of Dicro in there as well. But when I saw the kiln, I was excited. looked like it was brand new and I got it for less than 1/2 price. I am very excited to say I now have 4 kilns. One I will be (hopefully turning into a vitrograph kiln) and then my bead kiln and the two fusing kilns.



Okay, so I try and try to post something, but m,y goal for this month is to post a project everyday. It may be one of my recycled bottle cheese trays or a bead of another project, but I will try to keep up with this.



My upcoming shows are

October 9, 2010 SWAP and SELL at Spring Arts Guild

November 6, 2010 Vintage Park off of 249 and Louetta

November 20, 2010 Private Show and Sell in Austin

December 4, 2010 Open House





Some recent beads I have made.

1 comment: