Kiln Work

Kiln Work

Thursday, August 26, 2010

It is almost here!!

Well, Thursday seems like forever away now. That is the day I get to go pick up my New Kiln. I can hardly wait. I will be able to make my own stuff in my own big kiln. I already have a few orders waiting for my kiln. It is a Paragon Kiln that I ordered from Bob at www.hotglasshouston.com if you need any glass supplies, kiln, advice on glass. Go talk to Bob. He is my go to guy in Houston. I'd live up there if my husband would let me . Glass all day every day. Life is good.
I will have a 19 by 19 inch shelf to work my magic on. My head is spinning with ideas now. I'll never get to sleep.
I've been working on projects for the SWARM and some stuff for the Hotties lately. Have made a few beads. Guess I should take some pictures.
I just wanted to check in and let you know what was going on.

Hope you are having a great week.
Happy creating
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment