Kiln Work

Kiln Work

Monday, February 6, 2012

Looks like we got a new house

Well, they have accepted our offer and now we wait for the closing assuming that nothing goes wrong with the appraisal or the inspections. We are hoping to close on Feb 29, 2012. Even though the house is beautiful inside we are going to paint it prior to moving in. To many white walls for me. Gotta have my color. I will post picture once it is a done deal. Don't want to jinx it. I am going to start packing up my studio supplies this week and see what I can get rid off. Yikes, it is just scary in there. So much glass. Guess that is a good thing though. I also have to go through my other crafting supplies. Now that is just crazy scary. I feel like a hoarder when I see everything I have. Can't wait to get everything clean and organized.
Disney World was awesome with my niece and nephew by the way. It is completely different with kids. I road Rocking Roller coaster 3 times and Tower of terror 3 times. Expedition Everest 2 times and a bunch of other stuff. Watched the Wishes fireworks from the beach at the Polynesian and then in the park another night. Whole trip was a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment